VISION OF HOPE RECOVERY COMMUNITY CENTER
“The very least you can do in your life is figure out what you hope for. And the most you can do is live inside that hope. Not admire it from a distance but live right in it, under its roof.”
– Barbara Kingsolver
Visit us at 97 Bayard St, Suite 201, New Brunswick, NJ 08901
(732) 712-2070 | firstname.lastname@example.org
Recovery Support Meetings
Women’s Narcotics Anonymous Meeting, “Pain, Patience, Peace” (Hybrid)
7 pm-8:30 pm on Zoom & In-Person | @ Vision of Hope Recovery Center | 97 Bayard St, Suite 201, New Brunswick, NJ 08901
Zoom ID: 864404921 Password: 485472 | Click Here to Learn How to Join a Zoom Meeting
*Open to non-binary people
Recovery Dharma Meeting (Virtual)
6pm-7pm on Zoom | Zoom ID: 8224 4766 757 | Click Here to Learn How to Join a Zoom Meeting
Men’s Narcotics Anonymous Meeting (Hybrid)
7:30 pm-9 pm on Zoom & In-Person | @ Vision of Hope Recovery Center | 97 Bayard St, Suite 201, New Brunswick, NJ 08901 | Zoom ID: 785 406 066 Password: 812407 | Click Here to Learn How to Join a Zoom Meeting
*Open to non-binary people
Recovery Dharma Meeting (In-Person)
5:00 pm-6:00 pm | @ Vision of Hope Recovery Center | 97 Bayard St, Suite 201, New Brunswick, NJ 08901
Through Vision of Hope Recovery Community Center, you gain access to linkages to recovery support resources as well as social and educational opportunities, all at no cost to you. We offer an inclusive recovery community where individuals can develop confidence, friendship, and purpose. We are committed to making sure all of our programming is member-inspired and member-driven, meaning our members inform us on what they need and want from Vision of Hope.
Vision of Hope Recovery Community Center offers a variety of recovery support meetings and workshops supporting various pathways of recovery. Some of our meeting formats include Self-Management and Recovery Training (SMART) Recovery, All Recovery, LBGTQ2+ Recovery, Recovery Dharma, Harm Reduction Works, and Family Support – Community Reinforcement & Family Training (CRAFT).
Vision of Hope also offers a variety of life skills workshops, educational opportunities, and recovery-friendly social activities to help build vital life skills and promote a sense of belonging in the community.
RECOVERY COACHING SERVICES
Vision of Hope offers participants individual recovery coaching, provided by one of our certified peer recovery coaches, who have lived experience of addiction & recovery.
Recovery coaching is a non-clinical peer-to peer service that promotes recovery and removes obstacles to recovery. Our recovery coaches serve as a mentor and personal guide for those seeking addiction recovery. Recovery coaches can help you discover what your pathway to recovery looks like and empower you to meet your goals.
All of our recovery coaches have been certified through the CCAR Recovery Coach Academy © and have completed the Ethical Considerations for Recovery Coaches training.
BECOME A MEMBER
COMING SOON 🙂
BECOME A VOLUNTEER
Vision of Hope Recovery Community Center is a place where those in recovery have the opportunity to give back to the Middlesex County recovery community thereby fostering empowerment and independence.
Volunteer opportunities include:
- Calling participants to check in and see how they are doing, informing them of upcoming activities, and encouraging them to get involved.
- Co-hosting mutual aid meetings, playing a supportive role to our participants.
- Outreach! Helping us get the word out about our programming.
- Designing activities and hosting events at the recovery center.
- Becoming a certified Recovery Coach and work one-on-one with a paired applicant who is seeking recovery or is already in recovery.
Vision of Hope is all about collaboration and creativity, so we need your fresh ideas and optimism. We are looking for leaders and people who know how to make recovery fun!
To learn more about volunteer opportunities with the center please contact us at email@example.com
APPLY TO OUR ADVISORY BOARD
Vision of Hope’s advisory board members help us collaboratively develop structure, strategy, and goals, as well as to promote engagement among all segments of the recovery community by attending and participating in monthly virtual meetings.
Benefits of being an Advisory Board Member:
- Having a voice in strategic direction and programming
- Access to senior leadership
- Strengthening leadership skills
- Broadening your network
- Discover best practices you can take back to your organization and implement
- Bolster your image in the community and industry, enhancing your resume
- Opportunities for cross-promotion of services
- Professional development opportunities
- Gaining a wide range of perspective from a diverse group of individuals
- Staying current and gaining insight on barriers and resources within the community
- Making a difference in the lives of those we serve.
To apply or ask questions about being a Vision of Hope Advisory Board member, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org