RISE UP RECOVERY COMMUNITY CENTER
Rise Up Recovery Center fosters an inclusive, community-driven, member-inspired space to offer healing and opportunities for growth. The Center is for those individuals in, or working towards, recovery from problematic substance use. People in all stages of recovery, family members, and allies are welcome!
Through Rise Up Recovery Center, you gain access to linkages to recovery support resources as well as social and educational opportunities, all at no cost to you. We offer an inclusive recovery community where individuals can develop confidence, friendship, and purpose. We are committed to making sure all of our programming is member-inspired and member-driven, meaning our members inform us on what they need and want from the Recovery Center.
Rise Up Recovery Center offers a variety of recovery support meetings and workshops supporting various pathways of recovery. Some of our meeting formats include Self-Management and Recovery Training (SMART) Recovery, All Recovery, LBGTQ2+ Recovery, Recovery Dharma, Harm Reduction Works, and Family Support – Community Reinforcement & Family Training (CRAFT).
Rise Up also offers a variety of life skills workshops, educational opportunities, and recovery-friendly social activities to help build vital life skills and promote a sense of belonging in the community.
RECOVERY COACHING SERVICES
Rise Up is offers participants individual recovery coaching, provided by one of our certified peer recovery coaches, who have lived experience of addiction & recovery.
Recovery coaching is a non-clinical peer-to peer service that promotes recovery and removes obstacles to recovery. Our recovery coaches serve as a mentor and personal guide for those seeking addiction recovery. Recovery coaches can help you discover what your pathway to recovery looks like and empower you to meet your goals.
All of our recovery coaches have been certified through the CCAR Recovery Coach Academy © and have completed the Ethical Considerations for Recovery Coaches training.
BECOME A MEMBER
Becoming a member is easy, all you have to do is attend one of our events, mutual aid meetings, or contact us directly to get paired with a recovery coach! Visit our meetings and events page or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
BECOME A VOLUNTEER
Rise Up is a place where those in recovery have the opportunity to give back to their community thereby fostering empowerment and independence.
Volunteer opportunities include:
- Calling participants to check in and see how they are doing, informing them of upcoming activities, and encouraging them to get involved.
- Co-hosting mutual aid meetings, playing a supportive role to our participants.
- Outreach! Helping us get the word out about our programming.
- Designing activities and hosting events at the recovery center.
- Becoming a certified Recovery Coach and work one-on-one with a paired applicant who is seeking recovery or is already in recovery.
The Rise Up Recovery Center is all about collaboration and creativity, so we need your fresh ideas and optimism. We are looking for leaders and people who know how to make recovery fun!
To learn more about volunteer opportunities with the center please contact us at email@example.com
APPLY TO OUR ADVISORY BOARD
Rise Up’s advisory board members help us collaboratively develop structure, strategy, and goals, as well as to promote engagement among all segments of the recovery community by attending and participating in monthly virtual meetings.
The benefits of joining are:
- Having a voice in strategic direction and programming
- Access to senior leadership
- Strengthening leadership skills
- Broadening your network
- Discover best practices you can take back to your organization and implement
- Bolster your image in the community and industry, enhancing your resume
- Opportunities for cross-promotion of services
- Professional development opportunities
- Gaining a wide range of perspective from a diverse group of individuals
- Staying current and gaining insight on barriers and resources within the community
- Making a difference in the lives of those we serve.
For questions about the Rise Up Recovery Center Advisory Board, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact The Rise Up Recovery Center
Subscribe To the Rise Up Recovery Community Center Newsletter
Join our mailing list to receive the monthly calendar and event schedules.