RECOVERY JUNCTION RECOVERY COMMUNITY CENTER
NEWSLETTERS (COMING SOON!)
Recovery Junction is an inclusive addiction recovery community center created to foster growth and healing through person-centered peer support for those in or seeking recovery from harmful substance use.
Our services and activities are based in the values of personal empowerment, cultural responsiveness and inclusivity.
At Recovery Junction Recovery Center, Hudson County residents and families can gain access to linkages to recovery support resources as well as social and educational opportunities, all free of charge. We offer an inclusive recovery community where individuals can develop confidence, friendship, and purpose. We are committed to making sure all of our programming is member-inspired and member-driven, meaning our members inform us on what they need and want from the Recovery Center.
Recovery Junction Recovery Center offers a variety of recovery support meetings and workshops supporting various pathways of recovery.
Recovery Junction also offers a variety of life skills workshops, educational opportunities, and recovery-friendly social activities to help build vital life skills and promote a sense of belonging in the community.
RECOVERY COACHING SERVICES
Recovery Junction is offers participants individual recovery coaching, provided by one of our certified peer recovery coaches, who have lived experience of addiction & recovery.
Recovery coaching is a non-clinical peer-to peer service that promotes recovery and removes obstacles to recovery. Our recovery coaches serve as a mentor and personal guide for those seeking addiction recovery. Recovery coaches can help you discover what your pathway to recovery looks like and empower you to meet your goals.
All of our recovery coaches have been certified through the CCAR Recovery Coach Academy © and have completed the Ethical Considerations for Recovery Coaches training.
BECOME A MEMBER
Becoming a member is easy, all you have to do is attend one of our events, mutual aid meetings, or contact us directly to get paired with a recovery coach! Visit our meetings and events page or contact us at email@example.com
BECOME A VOLUNTEER
Recovery Junction is a place where those in recovery have the opportunity to give back to the Hudson County recovery community thereby fostering empowerment and independence.
Volunteer opportunities include:
- Calling participants to check in and see how they are doing, informing them of upcoming activities, and encouraging them to get involved.
- Co-hosting mutual aid meetings, playing a supportive role to our participants.
- Outreach! Helping us get the word out about our programming.
- Designing activities and hosting events at the recovery center.
- Becoming a certified Recovery Coach and work one-on-one with a paired applicant who is seeking recovery or is already in recovery.
Recovery Junction is all about collaboration and creativity, so we need your fresh ideas and optimism. We are looking for leaders and people who know how to make recovery fun!
To learn more about volunteer opportunities with the center please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
APPLY TO OUR ADVISORY BOARD
Recovery Junction’s advisory board members help us collaboratively develop structure, strategy, and goals, as well as to promote engagement among all segments of the recovery community by attending and participating in monthly virtual meetings.
Benefits of being an Advisory Board Member:
- Having a voice in strategic direction and programming
- Access to senior leadership
- Strengthening leadership skills
- Broadening your network
- Discover best practices you can take back to your organization and implement
- Bolster your image in the community and industry, enhancing your resume
- Opportunities for cross-promotion of services
- Professional development opportunities
- Gaining a wide range of perspective from a diverse group of individuals
- Staying current and gaining insight on barriers and resources within the community
- Making a difference in the lives of those we serve.
To apply or ask questions about being a Recovery Junction Advisory Board member, contact us at email@example.com