Recovery High School
The Raymond Lesniak ESH Recovery High School’s mission is to a provide high-quality educational, enrichment, and recovery support program that offers a safe, sober and supportive school environment where students and their recovery efforts are understood, valued and fostered.
Embracing an “It Takes A Village” philosophy, Prevention Links is excited to highlight our efforts to open the Raymond Lesniak ESH Recovery High School that will provide:
- In- school recovery supports programming including peer to peer support groups.
- 12 Steps programs and individual and/or family counseling.
- Before- and after-school programs build on classroom experiences and help students expand their horizons, contribute to their communities and have fun.
- Family support centers strengthen parent involvement, parent education and leadership development, and provide crisis assistance, child care and housing assistance.
- Opportunity for parents and community residents to participate in adult education and job training programs.
Will convene multiply partners to integrate a Recovery High School in order to:
- Reduce the relapse rate amongst Union County Youth returning to the community after substance abuse treatment.
- Support parental and community involvement and provide opportunities for literacy and related educational development to the families of participating youth.
- To establish a set of Best Practices in order to create a replicable model for New Jersey.
121-125 Chestnut Street Suite 301,
3rd Floor Roselle, New Jersey 07203